2011年11月15日星期二

.: Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant :.

Last Sunday after the trip of Malacca, I was looking for my durian puff..
and what a big surprise was .. It was thrown away by my love as
Macdonald rubbish ><''' Arghhh.. aduh.. sakitnya ~

But is okie as long as he treat me something nice
to ganti balik ~
Since Tak Fok got promotion on grab ~
We go for a full crab meal as our dinner !
RM18 for 2 crabs ~







Fried Bun (RM3.60)





Very seductive Chezzy Crab (RM18) !!!



HE is so enjoy ~ SO am i ~ hahahaz



This is salt egg Crab 咸蛋螃蟹(RM18)



Full Crab Meal make us so FULL !
But Im Loving it ~ ~
One more thing v love about it is because RM18 for 2 crabs =D





Is my turn to enjoy my bun and crab ~
MY dear ~ pls lose the durian puff again ~ XD hahaaha

Information of
得 福 小 厨 Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant:

Address:
33-G, Block J, Jaya One, 72A Jalan Universiti, 46200 PJ.

Tel: 03-79683446

Hours:
Mon - Sun:12:00 pm-3:00 pm
6:00pm-11:000pm

FB: Click Here

3 条评论:

  1. Walao...Please lose durian puff again oh...you really...I will careful and keep treat you nice food haha ^0^ Muackssss

    回复删除
  2. Ya ~~ so that i can have a Big meal again lolllz

    回复删除
  3. My answer 'Always Yes'...Love Wa Eh Bo Muacksss ^^

    回复删除