2011年10月24日星期一

.: TAO AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE :. Sunway Giza

19 Oct 2011 my Birthday !!
But i seldom celebrate birthday seriously beside the years of 21 ~
this year , i have my love spending quality time with me ``
Deep in my heart, i really appreciated a lot and so thankful for everything he did to me

**Thanks for standing in front of Annie and singing happiee birthday at 12.00am ~
**Thanks for holding baskin robbin ice-cream cake with a candle on it ~
**Thanks for giving me such a big surprise ~ yet still got present =D
**Thanks for running few Tesco and found me a mini sewing machine ~
(i thought Mac book that given to me during his birthday was my birthday present)
**Thanks for the dozen of beautiful roses and nice wrapping with ribbon !
**Thanks for the grand dinner at Tao that cost u few hundred ~
**Thanks for the precious photo album that could not produced in just 5 minute ! haha


"Thanks my LOVE"

TAO AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE
the Upscale restaurant that offer ALL- U- CAN- EAT buffet,
focusing on quality rather than on price.
The restaurant includes specialties such as
Japanese, Chinese, Thailand, and other foreign or ethnic food.




















OH my god! this is Oishiii ~ Very nice ~ we ordered 2 plates hehehez =)



This is tempura come with source ~ Nice!



We love this Chezzy Prawn ! <富贵虾球> 2 plates too wahaha



Seafood satay ~



BBQ seafood that serve out of the menu ~





Takoyaki



Fish fillet



Chicken wings look tasty but not recommended ` =(



hohoho ~ Shabu Shabu ~



My love still wana ordered!! yet im full ~~



Desert Time !











The flowers are so lovely , thanks my love ~
I know, he know the flowers will dry and wasted in the end ~
yet he still buy a dozen for me! so touched !!
Thanksss my love ! I would always bear in mind everything that happen on 19 Oct !

Information of .:TAO KOTA DAMANSARA KUALA LUMPUR:.

OPERATION HOURS :
Lunch (Monday to Friday)
11.30am till 02.30pm

Lunch (Saturday, Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
11.30am till 04.00pm

Dinner (Monday to Thursday)
05.30pm till 10.30pm

Dinner (Friday to Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
05.30pm till 08.00pm 1st section
08.30pm till 11.00pm 2nd section

Early bird special 05.30pm till 07.00pm from Monday to Friday except eve of and public holiday.

PRICING :
Lunch (Monday to Friday)

RM46++ per pax

Lunch (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday)
RM62++ per pax

Dinner
RM62++ per pax

Address: A: 2nd floor, No.2, Jalan PJU 5/14, PJU 5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
T:
+6. 03. 6148. 2tao ( 826 )
F: +6. 03. 6148. 5tao ( 826 )

Website : Click Here

U might interested in :
.: Levain Boulangerie Patisserie :. .: Poco Zakka & Kitchen, Sunway Giza:..:Ying2's Brithday Celebration:. .: Ours Cafe:. .: Zen Korean BBQ :. .: Café Departure Lounge :. .: TAO AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE :. Sunway Giza

3 条评论: