2011年9月16日星期五

.: Levain Boulangerie Patisserie :.


16 Sept is a Malaysia day ~ and public holiday for all of us
I feel exciting as long as it is not a working day for me =)

So after all my love want to give me a surprise which is
having a tea time at Levain which is a real STONE OVEN bakery =)
I do appreciated a lot ! Thx my love ~
all the cake, breads, coffee and MACAROONS !






Theres alot of breads to be choosed




I am thinking `` what to eat `` hmm
i have decided to choose bread, coffee, cake and macaroons!







Breads : Sweet rolled bread with chocolate cream filling(right) and Danish with cream cheese filling with caramalized topping (left)

Drink: Caffe Latte

Cake : Japanese strawberry shortcake



The strawberry shortcake is so tempted!




macaroons: MACCHIATO (Coffee) and CASSIS (Blackcurrant)




Life is fun because of food ~ U would never stop thinking of the moment and give a glance of smile =D



The shortcake is so soft and is not as sweet as expected (^0^) yum yum











Information of
Levain Boulangerie Patisserie :

Address :No. 7, Jalan Delima, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia · Get Directions
Phone :+603 2142 6611
Website :http://www.levain.com.my/
FB: Click here
Mon - Sun:7:30 am - 9:00 pm





2 条评论: