2011年10月30日星期日

.: Bukit Tinggi :.


I remembered Deepavali was a rainy day.
Initial plan was UK Farm `
But due to time consent, we declined the initial plan and
moved forward to Bukit Tinggi.
Actually should be Genting Highland, but i am more interested in
Bukit Tinggi France village
Since i never been there before ~
So RM12 for a rainy journey to Bukit Tinggi ~
Before we entered was sunny day lollz =D


























Although it was a heavy rain ~
and we could not make it to Japanese village,
I feel happy because my love was always n
always by my side no matter what happened.
We gonna cherish anything that appear in front of us before it too late ~

So, my dear


U might interested in :
.: Levain Boulangerie Patisserie :.
.: Poco Zakka & Kitchen, Sunway Giza:.
.:Ying2's Brithday Celebration:.
.: Ours Cafe:.
.: Zen Korean BBQ :.
.: Café Departure Lounge :.
.: TAO AUTHENTIC ASIAN CUISINE :. Sunway Giza
.:.: Brunches & Lecka-Lecka :.



3 条评论: